In this article, we will cover:
- Adding a High score list and changing its settings.
- Changing the publishing settings.
- Managing your Play Code.
- Sharing your game.
Adding a high score list to your game
Want to let your players compare scores and see who's the best? Adding a high score list to your game allows the players to see the top scorers of that particular game.
To add this feature, turn it on in the High Score Settings:
After turning it on, you're able to change several settings:
- How many players are shown on the High Score list
- How many players must complete the game before the High Score list is shown
- Percentage of players shown on High Score list. Useful if you only want to show the top percentage of players before hitting the amount you put in the max player setting.
Publishing your game
When the game is finished and you're ready to share it with your players, you can start publishing your game from the Publish Settings.
You can also set whether:
- Others can copy and redistribute your game.
- Players must log in to play your game.
- Your game will show up on the Marketplace.
To publish your game, press the Publish button.
Managing your Play Codes
In the Play Codes tab, you'll see a list of all your Play Codes. You can add more by clicking the New Play Code button.
The Play Codes list also includes how many players have played your game and when you created the Play Code.
Clicking on a Play Code opens an overview of that Play Code. From here, you can:
- Set whether the Play Code should be active
- Copy the Play Code itself
- Copy the link to the game
- See the results
Share your game
There are three ways you can share a game with your players
- Share a Play Code
- Share a link to the game
- Let them search for your game in the Marketplace
Players can use a Play Code to play a game. Give them the Play code found in the Results tab. Here you can also copy the Link to play by clicking the Copy URL button. Players can enter your game by clicking the URL or pasting it into their browser's address bar.