Once you've created or copied a game and changed its Title and Quest, the next part is creating the game itself! This can be done on the Game board.
Adding and managing game levels
Each game board contains one or more levels. It's up to you how many levels you want your players to go through for one game. If you're starting from scratch on a newly created game, the first thing you'll need to do is add a game level. You have three game modes to choose from:
You can check the links for more details on each game mode.
Edit and add game levels
Once you've added the first level, you're able to add more by clicking the "New game level" button.
You can also edit the names and descriptions by clicking the "Edit" button. To rearrange the levels, drag them up or down the Level order.
Editing the game board
The game board editor is where you'll manage the looks and settings of your game level. At the top of the editor are several tools (some might not be available for all game modes):
- Undo/Redo lets you undo or redo changes you've made to the game board.
- Clear clears the board of any nodes you've made (Explore only)
- Zoom in/out lets you change the zoom level of the game board
- Theme lets you set the theme of your game board (Explore only)
- Background lets you change the background of your game board (Explore only)
- Fullscreen opens the game board in full-screen mode
- Hide unavailable sets whether the player will see locked nodes
- Bonus opens the Bonus settings