Do you want to create your own Gamilab games? Do you want to track your score? Then you will need to create an account. A Gamilab account lets you sign in on any device at gamilab.com to create or edit your content.
You can set up your account at gamilab.com by clicking "Create account" in the upper right corner, or by tapping the navigation bar (☰) and choosing "Create account from there.
Here you can choose which log-in method to use. You have several options to choose from:
- Google: Use a Google-account to log in
- Microsoft: Use your Microsoft account to log in
- Twitter: Use your Twitter account to log in
- Feide: Use a Feide account to log in
- Gamilab account: You can create an account by using your email and creating a password. You will have to verify your email before using the account