Do you want to create your own Gamilab games? Do you want to track your score? Then you will need to create an account. A Gamilab account lets you sign in on any device at Gamilab to create or edit your games.
You can set up your account at Gamilab by clicking Create account in the top menu. On mobile, tap the side menu (☰) and choose Create account from there.
Here you can choose which log-in method to use. You have several options to choose from:
- Google: Use a Google account to log in
- Facebook: Use a Facebook account to log in
- Feide: Use a Feide account to log in
- Twitter: Use your Twitter account to log in
- Microsoft: Use your Microsoft account to log in
- Gamilab account: You can create an account by using your email and creating a password. You'll need to verify your email before you use the account.