The account dropdown menu contains different settings related to your account. If you ever want to change your password, open the account menu and choose Password.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter and repeat the new password.
- Click "Change password".
Unable to log in
Here are some common reasons for log-in issues:
Forgot your password
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to gamilab.com
- Click "Log in", then "Forgot password?".
- Enter your email address and click "Continue".
- Look in your email inbox for a new message from "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Click the "Confirm reset password" to set up your new password.
SSO (single sign-on) not working
If you used a third party to sign in (like Google, Microsoft or Facebook), you will need to use the same account to log in to Gamilab later.
Received no password reset email
Password reset emails are sent out within a few minutes. Please check your spam folder if you can't find the email in your inbox. Schools and businesses often use email services with heightened security measures. You might need to contact your IT admin and request they whitelist email@example.com so you can receive emails from us.